THE FESTIVAL HISTORY
WHEN IT TAKES PLACE
BROWSE THE BROCHURE
Discover the complete program of the 8th edition of Risonanze
the Music Festival in the woodland
CONCERTS and MUCH MORE
- CONCERTS All concerts are free but booking is required.
- BABY RISONANZE The Festival Risonanze also focuses on children and allows them to experience exciting events surrounded by nature.
- RISONANZE OUTDOOR The idea of bringing events into the open spaces provided by nature has always been part of the Risonanze Festival concept. This intuition has been confirmed by ministerial safety regulations, which are now pushing for this type of event to be preferred, while at the same time offering a proposal for experiential tourism to help our tourism and accommodation sector at this difficult time. Therefore, in addition to the concerts, the various activities linked to themed walks, outdoor activities and wellness in the woods, are no longer to be considered side events, but an important focus of the festival.
- EXHIBITIONS Starting from the 1st of June and during the days of the Festival, at the Ethnographic Museum of Palazzo Veneziano in Malborghetto, there will also be the opportunity to visit some important theme exhibitions.
- RISONANZE FOOD Don’t forget “Risonanze… da assaggiare” (Risonanze… to be tasted), the food and wine theme offer in the occasion of the Festival. The restaurants of Malborghetto – Valbruna, using local products that are historically linked to the Central European culinary tradition, will propose food and wine theme meals, or aperitifs while waiting for the concert (reservations are recommended).
- A TU PER TU The event that takes place before each concert, an opportunity to have a talk with guests and artists.
LORDS OF THE WOOD
In the search for a special wood, between curls and sawdust.
Ordinary pieces of spruce as drops of a special ink capable of writing the history of the forests of Val Saisera.