Risonanze heritage of the region Friuli Venezia Giulia
The Festival, which is organised at the foot of the Alpi Giulie by the Municipality of Malborghetto-Valbruna, has become an important event on the international scene, with sold-out concerts and side activities such as workshops, talks with the artists, children’s events and nature discovery tours. The forest bread, made with bark flour by chef Stefano Basello, won over the guests. As did the ‘Risonanze’ essence, the fragrance created by Lorenzo Dante Ferro.
The number of participants is growing. Thousands of people chose Malborghetto-Valbruna and Val Saisera for the mid-June weekend. With guests coming from England, Germany, the USA, Russia, France and Austria, the Festival is growing and becoming a reference event in Central Europe. Sponsorship choices create visibility through social media, press and festival spaces. They also give the opportunity to experience Risonanze in a deep and complete way, in contact with artists and guests, but above all they want to be a way to support a festival that was born to enhance the excellence of its territory, to support music in its highest expression bringing it in the heart of Valcanale.
The Municipality of Malborghetto-Valbruna, a partner of FVG Orchestra, is distinguishing itself through the creation of tourist-cultural products which aim at living and experiencing the territory in a slow way, according to the FVG Region guidelines. In addition to the well known theme paths on the valley floor (Forest Sound Track, Puanina Tour, Animalborghetto, Grande Guerra and Fort Hensel), there are proposals such as the Pump Track along the Alpeadria cycle route, unique in the region, and the Advent Pur – the magical advent trail on the Valbruna plain listed by Promoturismo Fvg as one of the top family experiences.
OUR PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
- Comune di Malborghetto-Valbruna
- Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Fondazione Friuli
- Turismo Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Bacino Imbrifero Montano della Drava – Provincia di Udine
- Consorzio BIM Tagliamento
- Comunità di Montagna Canal del Ferro e Valcanale
- Pro Loco Il Tiglio Valcanale
- Musicae – Distretto Culturale del Pianoforte
- Legno Vivo
- Visit Valcanale.it
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME OUR SPONSOR?
- Company brand on all promotional materials
- Exposure on Festival social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Exposure in press releases
- Right to use the Risonanze brand as a partner
- Overnight stay in the "Friland House" in the middle of the forest
- Exhibition of advertising material and banners at the festival
- A press release in the folders for journalists
- Front-row seats at the festival's musical events
- Personal meeting with the artists
- Picnic bags for outdoor concerts